Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Detox with applesss

Me and few of my colleagues were undergoing detox plan since Tuesday. The detox approach we were using which is just taking apples and water continuously for 3 days. It's not just for slimming purpose, but also for health purpose and hopefully to improve my skin condition as well.

Day 1 : I was like a zombie since morning due to the caffeine dependency. Craving for food especially during lunch, very suffering and almost feel like giving up, first day considered the most suffering phase perhaps due to not used to it yet, have to keep remind myself not to give up. Slept at 9pm coz really too tired. Took 3 apples for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a sugarless soya bean before sleep.

Day 2 : Woke up at 6am++, do some light exercise and yoga at home. Feel better compare to first day but still feeling fatigue. Slept at 10pm. Took 3 apples only in a day. Rushed to toilet a lot of times although I didn't consume much food, guess those are the "outcome" of my detoxifying. :p

Day 3 : Last day of detox. I was amazed that I was still able to be determined. Just took a glass of warm honey in the morning and 3 apples again for whole day. Again, did some yoga and stretching at home then go to bed at 10pm++.

Day 4 : Yahoo!! it's all over. I weight myself and so surprised that I have slim down 2kg in merely 3 days! Great sense of achievement!! And surprisingly I don't have much craving for food anymore and feel very fresh, albeit it's not that obvious in my skin improvement, but I can feel my body was being cleanse up like after a spring cleaning. Actually this is my second times practise this and I can say it's definitely a great experience and I will recommend you to do it too!

13 comments:

琦筠Eugene李 said...

好像蛮辛苦的。
可以maintain的吗?

Tammy said...

ya, actually quite san fu, really must be determined once you decided to start doing it. It's not just about the 3 days detox plan, take it as something intensive to cleans up and detoxify the toxin in your body, so that your body will function better. This is just a kickstart, you still need to watch out your diet and do exercise frequently for a healthier lifestyle, then you can maintain good body figure and better skin condition too. :)

Set kian said...

how frequent to do this practice?
Is it only three apples a day? can it be 4? 5? 9?

hehehe....feel like want to try also...

Lily eeyore said...

erm...sound "san fu"! tot of trying this too coz it is good for our body.....
y yah chin wants more apples??hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi, you are taking red or green apple? Feel like trying too *^_^*

Tammy said...

you can take unlimited of apples in any variety too, but I wouldn't recommend green apple since it's quite acidic and with makes u even hungrier, haha.. :)

Eunice Foo said...

hmmm...i feel so san fu la ..even during ur process, i can feel how san fu it is ..no dinner time with frens as well ...hmm..like gonna be in prison for 3 days at home eating just APPLES !! omg .. when am determine enough, ill get more details from u :) hehehe ..

Eunice Foo said...

forgot to do praise u for ur determination *clap clap* ..not easy .. keep it up k !

Anonymous said...

wah...detox again... :o...crazy ler 3 apples a day.. last time our detox program better wor..u remember the chocolate shake...

but geng lah u manage i sure pengsan d... 3 apples... 3 dragonfruit then its okay lah

Tammy said...

Bunny, yalo, very san fu, tat's wat i complaint to you while I chat with u during the process lo.. but I think it worth geh.. but need to get more ppl do it together with u, else will give up easily la..

Tammy said...

Grace, not necessary 3 apples per day, you can take unlimited of apples as you wish, but I doubt u can take more than 4 apples in a day, coz u will eat until scared dy.. hehe, I remember last time we detox using the choc shake thingy a, but tat choc shake really yucky la, remember we all drink until feel like vomiting? hahaha.. somemore detox with apples is more economial.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha so yucky meh that chocolate shake..nice werrr... i like..hahaha..u all never shake properly thats why taste yucky lol....hahaha

oo can eat more than 3 apple the whole day for 3 days... but sienz one wor hhahaha...cannot mix mix other fruits...

Tammy said...

Grace, I still remember Joey said it was like drinking mud, and we went The Curve shopping during lunch time, haha, those were the days.

I think better stick with just apples gua, coz apple is good for detoxifying.