Thursday, October 16, 2008

Huat Lar!!

It was a special day for me on 9th Oct 2008. I have moved into my cozy corner on this day; albeit it's not a "real" moving in until I got my wardrobe installed, but still I feel very excited.

Why 9th of Oct? Hmm, I am kinda 8 poh nowadays, my sister chose the date for me from the "tong sheng". Besides, I also followed some custom such as boil water once I enter the house, and put some rice at each corner of the house to get rid of those "dirty" stuff and etc. Hahaha. I found it funny too.

Actually I felt very happy because my colleagues so "give face" to come to my house on this day. They made my house so merry for the first time, although I felt like it is going to explode with all the noises we made, especially some of them shout "Huat Lar!" when they enter my house, I can feel the echo is soooo strong. Haha.. They are really a bunch of funny colleagues of mine.

Now I am waiting for my wardrobe to be installed, at the mean time will shop for some furniture and electrical appliance. Hopefully can officially move in by November. :)

Full house

Part of the DBA team. I requested Chia Lee to wear in red together with me to "Ong" my house. Haha.

All sit on the floor. *paiseh

makan time

I bought the Domino's but the food is not enough eh. Really under estimate their stomach capacity. Haha. I will keep in mind to buy more food for my official house warming.

All of us (Me as the photographer)

So touching, they gave me Ang Pow too. ^___^


8 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

congrates !!!! happy to see u gonna move in soon and so many lovely coll of urs loving u :) u must be lovely :) keep it up gal !! i wan to be ur guest ..!!!

Tammy said...

yalo.. I really feel very honoured to have such nice colleagues geh..

Dunt forget our gathering at coming December a!!!

Anonymous said...

hey. do you have a list of the thing that you don't have yet? at least we know what to bring for your official house warming. or else we will bring only liong so jiu. :p

Lily eeyore said...

froggy house!!!ehhe. Congrat dear! i am looking forward to visit your house soon ya.

your colleagues are lovely :) good to hear that.

Tammy said...

Hmm, I haven't think of the wish list wor.. Nvm la, I will be happy enough if my frens give face to come for my house warming. Hehe..

chrys said...

conglat!!! wish u huat huat huat oh.... cant wait till dec .... wanna visit ur house la... r u goin ur house everyweekend? then i will PURPOSELY pass by n let u invite me ... ;p

Tammy said...

I will be moving in very soon, coz the wardrobe will be installed by next week lo.. after tat can move in dy.. hehe..then u can anytime PURPOSELY pass by my house during November. Sure welcome u geh, u and your bear looks so "huat", can bring "hok ki" to my house o.. hahaha

chrys said...

haha.. thanks.. me n bear will PURPOSELY wear "ang ang(red) or ong ong(yellow)" to ur house.. kekeke