Friday, February 29, 2008

To end my nomad life

Finally I have bought a house for myself. Well, it's not a landed type of house, instead it's just a condominium. Close friends of mine should aware that I have been longing to own a house since quite some times ago.

Few years staying outside, and now I'm so excited that I'm going to end my nomad life, I'll take this as a milestone for myself. Ok, back to the reality, I am so ocupied lately to settle the housing loan, it's not an easy task for me considering I am a procastinator and now I gotta settle everything quick. Luckily I have very suppotive sisters that provide me lots of guidance in this.

Owning a house implies spending a lot. I'm not a money conscious person and now I realize how important to have saving, no, not just saving, is a lot of savings. I think I have had enough of luxurious lifestyle since graduated and I really got to stress myself in saving starting from now. No more vacation, no more LV, and no more excessive shopping!

5 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

So happy for you.At last you have got ur own condo. At your age and with you alone, its not easy. But am sure u can do it. Less vacation, tats ok. Cuz u are still young. No LV, tats ok, cuz u have already got one, and LV wont run away,waiting for u :) ganbate neh :)

Anonymous said...

it is tiring to own a house, but at least it is ur own property ... is worth ...

chrys said...

hehe... its not juz condo... IT IS A CONDO!!!! u r so capable neh. to hav a condo by urself is not easy.. im very proud of you... ;p
Please feel free to call me if u need any help ya...

Tammy said...

Hehe, thankiu thankiu. I will start to list out what I want for my housewarming lo, so u girls sek do la.. hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

Please let me choose from the list first, haha.