Friday, January 17, 2014

While we are expecting our little one #2 - first trimester

I'm always an optimistic person and I thought I will be the lucky one who doesn't need to go through morning sickness in my pregnancy. I WAS SO WRONG! in fact my morning sickness was quite bad I almost cried every few days; not sure it was due to the discomfort from morning sickness or the hormone. 

At week 6, I was still happily telling Lezann and the peeps I am not feeling any discomfort and everyone thought I am so lucky. Then my morning sickness kicks in at week 8 and it totally change my world. I couldn't enjoy any food and I was so fatigue all the time all I wanna do is lay on bed for the whole day. The usual 10-15 minutes walking distance to MRT station is killing me everyday and it's very silly but yes I cried few times while I'm walking home from MRT station. Arghh, blame the hormone again.

I feel so nausea all day, not just morning, I had no appetite to eat yet feeling hungry every few hours. The nausea gets worse whenever I'm hungry, so I had to force myself to eat then put up with the softer version of queasiness throughout the day. I didn't throw up although I'm feeling nausea until I reach week 10, then  I ran to toilet several times a day to puke. However, puking is not too bad as I felt much better after doing so. Just tat sometimes I have to be quick in spotting a toilet whenever I need it.

Then once I entered into second trimester at week 13, the morning sickness just magically gone overnight. One day before I was still hugging the toilet bowl to cry, the next day I woke up and feeling all energetic and wanna eat all the food I can. How funny yet big relief to me, of coz to Danny too. :D

Now I look back, it was just a month that I suffered the morning sickness but it seems like years for me when I was going through it. I'm literally counting day by day and thought I will never get back my normal diet anymore. How silly.

At this moment I'm in my second trimester, I still feeling nausea sometimes, but not too frequent, I can finally enjoy my food; although still not as enjoyable as before pregnancy. I'm still feeling hungry every 2-3 hours. I do have some new symptoms such as rapid heart rate, minor leg cramp and itchy skin. Aside from these I'm feeling energetic, happy, and all positive. ^___^ 

I know I will suffer again when third trimester come, so I better enjoy myself to the max during this period. Continue my queen treatment at home by Danny. :p

No comments: