Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hanoi, Vietnam

Throughout the 7 days of our Vietnam trip, we spent about 3 days in Hanoi. Honestly I don't like Hanoi. The traffic is crazy, the air is so polluted, and I felt very tensed up due to the noise everywhere. However, I seriously fall in love with their coffee; the dark roasted coffee dripping slowly from the metal filter into the cup containing condensed milk then pour in ice are just a perfect combination. I had my cuppa almost everyday in Hanoi!! :) .Needless to mention the ever famous beef noodle, love it to the max.

The beef noodle and the Vietnam traditional iced coffee

Waiting patiently for the coffee dripping


Hanoi street


The crazy traffic

Coincidently, it's the 1000th anniversary of Hanoi when we were there. The streets were blocked for the nightly celebration and it was soooooooooooo crowded with people. OMG! I almost stop breathing. Nevertheless, it's fun to see so many peoples celebrating on the street together and good to experience their local culture by walking and exploring the streets. You can see they are greatly influenced by France culture where you can spot lots of French restaurant and also some French speaking tour guides; and that's how I'm able to bought my best thing in Hanoi - the painting of le petite prince! :D:D:D:D...

Super happy!!!!!




No comments: