Monday, May 04, 2009

My Goppy


It's been a month since we brought Goppy home.

He is still not fully toilet-trained yet, although most of the time he will pee in his cage, but still sometimes he seems has forgotten where is his bathroom, -_-'''. He is no longer new to this place, I'm worrying it is getting too late to toilet train him. I keep my finger crossed, hopefully he won’t pee on my sofa anymore.

However, I’m proud that he is a fast learner to new command; he is able to understand our command and do some tricks already. What a cutie pie, every morning when he is out of his cage, he will jump to the bed to wake me up by licking my face. Then while we get back home from work, he will wag his tail like mad and rub his body on our leg. Very manja la... hehe..

It really need patience to have a dog, if you aren’t a dog lover, you will find it troublesome to train the dog, feed him on time, bathe him, not to mention to clean up his pee and poo. But all this fuss is worthy to me when I see my Goppy growing up everyday. He can really brighten up my day.

Dog is really our best fren, no matter how moody u looks like when u are home, he will always welcome you like never seen u for ages, yet he will never neglect you by sticking his face to the monitor all day long, and never complaint you don't wash the dishes and do the laundry, it's better than having a bf, :p. It is very true the saying "your pet is part of your life, but you are everything for your pet", so if you have a dog, please treat him nicely with care and love, keep in mind, you are your pet's everything.

4 comments:

kUmA kUmA said...

aiyoh so notti ah pee on yer sofa...smack his bum bum ah...then maybe he remember where is the toilet :P

Tammy said...

hehe, sure got la, luckily now he already knows where to do his bussiness, else really headache lo

chrys said...

cutie cutie pie... loving him..... so now he hav a bed and cage... u put the bed in his cage or outside? he love his bed or not?
i think if i buy one bed for touffy he might bite tat into pieces...
he like to lay on the floor near me when i watch tv... still thinkin whether to buy him a bed or not.

Tammy said...

the bed is putting everywhere de, sometimes in the living hall, sometimes in my room... but now since I let him sleep with me in my room, I put that next to my bed to let him sleep at night..

I bought this from Ikea, can't remember the price dy, if not mistaken it's about rm30-40. I think you can get one for Touffy also, quite tahan lasak a, Goppy also alwasy bite it but still ok.. but one thing, at first when I bought this bed home, Goppy thought it was his bathroom and alwasy pee on it ler -___- *sweat. Luckily now he sing muk dy, know tat is his bed and he dun pee on it anymore lo.. hehe..