Sunday, February 15, 2009

TEMNL Part 8 - My Precious Corner

This is probably my most favourite corner in my house among all. This is the "sacred" place of mine to keep all my precious - books, my collection magnets, toys, music boxes, jewelry and other cutie stuffs. I used to spend the whole day here especially during the weekend to online or watch movie from my laptop, but not anymore after I got my TV in the living hall. :p.

Sparkling in white

It's more than just a little cozy corner. :)

My precious books and magnets.

4 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

wahh really cute neh ^_^

Anonymous said...

hehe, yalo... I bought those racks since long time ago dy and finally get Danny to install it for me lo..

chrys said...

hehehe... ur corner is very tidy wor...
juz for tat second or whole day long oh???
;p

Anonymous said...

you really understand me so well eh.. but no la, it is still as tidy as in the photo, coz i keep everything in my cabinet instead..