Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Curl is Back!

First time ever in my life time; I spent my new year's eve at a hair saloon from 5pm till 11.30pm, almost gotta count down the new year with my hairstylist. He even suggested we can wine and countdown at the saloon if he can't finished it by 12am, but actually I was quite paiseh coz causing him to work so late on a new year's eve. Luckily he is able to finish it before the clock strike 12 and I'm still able to rush back home on time to catch the new year fireworks from my balcony.


Hmm, I have no idea why are these photos show up like this although I've rotated the photo properly before uploading it, maybe something wrong with blogspot today. Anyway, as you can see, the quality of these photos are really bad and with lots of noises, coz it were being taken by my handphone due to my camera spoilt already and being sent to the workshop. 55555, I am so sad, why my precious camera have to spoilt at this moment while I have so many interesting story to blog about, how nice if I can post the photos along while blogging about it. Sigh, I doubt I can touch my hand on it again by CNY.

4 comments:

chrys said...

hehe.... although the pic is q dark... but very nice dear... now oni i realized how long ur hair is neh... ;D

Anonymous said...

ya, I quite like it too.. u can see me during CNY lo..hehe

Anonymous said...

ooo your curl very nice neh.... my so yucky d :(....will change after CNY... think straight hair oni ngam me...

Anonymous said...

hmm, some say the previous one nicer... but I'm quite like this one too la.. :)

Yours still ok ma, see from your facebook photo, but good also to can change image a bit la..hehe