Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The sweetest b'day present ever


This is the sweetest birthday present I've ever received :). My 7&4 years old nephews gave me this birthday card on my birthday. Hern Hern draw me the Nintendo DS Lite as the present inside the gift box coz he said I seems love playing game. Haha, actually I am not really into game, just that kids in my family always ask me to play the PS2 with them while I back to Seremban. Hehe.

We went for shopping too on that day, Hern Hern saw this handphone pouch with a doggie face on it, then he ask his mum (my sister) to buy it, he told his mum "mummy, can I buy this for xiao yi? She likes doggie ma, I wanna buy her a birthday present.". Awww~~~ so sweeeet la, my heart melted at that moment, so touching.. although I feel this pouch is too cute for me and it's quite embarassing everytime I take it out from my handbag, but I really love it so much and smile from my heart whenever I see it. ^__^



4 comments:

Set kian said...

haha, your 4 years old nephew has eyes like his Xiao Yi wo....

chrys said...

wow... so touching neh... no la.. the dog very cute ma... u still young la.. still can use.. no worries. ;p

Tammy said...

Set Kian, same meh? he got single eye lid while I got double eye lid geh wor..

Yalo, Chrys, feel very sweet.. now I am using tat pouch a, feel like 5 years old younger now..haha

Eunice Foo said...

so sweet of the lil kids .. can used as other purpose ma ..like put ur make up things or some other things la ... :)