Sunday, August 10, 2008

Accident@Cyberjaya

It was just as another usual morning, I drove to work from Puchong to Cyberjaya. My office was just another few miles away, then all of a sudden a Kancil came out from the junction on my right, I didn't notice that car until it appear in front of me because it was blocked by another car on my right lane. And that's how my car bang on the passenger seat of the Kancil.

I was very panic and the first thing I did is to call my colleague - Woei Chyi since it is so near to my office. After that I saw Wan Kit running out from office towards me while Woei Chyi drove Liza, then later Ken. I was still stunned and don't know what to do at that moment, and finally I can't help but cry and tremble once Wan Kit pat on my shoulder. After I make sure the driver and the passenger of the other car is alright, I called the insurance guy and ask him to get someone here to tow my car. While waiting for the tow truck, Woei Chyi drove me back to office. My voice still shaking after I get back to office.

Luckily the passenger of the other car is safe, but he must be in shock as I can feel the impact is quite strong and I slided forward while I bang on his car and hurt my leg too, I got a bruise on it now. Thanks to everyone that lend me a helping hand, and the calls and SMS warm my heart too. And Ken even took half day leave and drive me to the police station and workshop, at the same time lecture me to be more cautious while driving, I really appreciate that and will keep that in mind. Friend in need is a friend indeed, I shall feel glad.





9 comments:

Set kian said...

"Ma lu ru hu kou"...must be more careful, no speedy, ok...

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... it happened to me for about 4 times... the last accident even involved an injured motorist... really scared. Anyway, 人没事就好.

Anonymous said...

As long as you're ok, it's doesn't matter .. Becareful & take care !!


Pei Yee

chrys said...

Glad to know tat u r alright. Must put in 200% concentration next time ya.. must go pray pray after tis oh.

Eunice Foo said...

Most important you are fine. Learn a lesson and be more careful next time. Jing yi shi,zhang yi zhi :) I also bang a car before ..and i was driving my fren's car ..the car was terribly damaged ! and I learnt to be more careful :)

Tammy said...

Thanks everyone, ya, I learnt a lesson, I will be more alert while driving. Hope everyone have a safety journey while driving too.

琦筠Eugene李 said...

so sorry to hear that...
car broken can be fixed, important its really u r ok...

Lily eeyore said...

You are fine dear, this is very important. i used to have a car accident at Bangsar before.terrible. so, got to drive safe everyday!

Set kian said...

taking about accident, remind me the incident happened 2 years back from now, i am driving, passenger sit was my pregnant sis. It was raining cats and dogs in the morning, i was on my straight way, suddenly a Kancil appeared from a small road. my first insticnt is to steer the car from hitting Kancil.
At last the Kancil is OK, but my NIssan Sunny bang to road side "dun". One tyre "lou feng". We were ok just too shock. The Kancil car owner just looked at us one eye and drove away...taht kind of people...god will punish her.
Luckily my sis is ok, if not, the Kancil will have to pay for it.