Monday, April 21, 2014

三个人一条心

I know it's not easy. Stop telling me how difficult it is to deal with delicate new born without having a confinement lady or helper. No doubt I'm worrying too, but we have no choice. Don't tell me it's a mission impossible; it's tough but it's not impossible, I'm sure there are parents who able to manage it by themselves.

Most importantly, I trust Danny. He will be my confinement caretaker and I'm sure he can take care of bb and me very well. That's why I chose him to be my husband; because I have faith in him where I can always count on.

It really touched my heart when Danny told me we are 三个人一条心 and assure me we can go through it together hand in hand. He is never a romantic person and I guess this is probably one of the most touching word he say to me.


2 comments:

Queenie said...

Newborns are easy. Wait until they can walk :)

And of course you can do it! I don't even know what I confinement lady is :)

Anonymous said...

yes! you both can do it!
jia you!!

chaixia