Friday, September 21, 2012

Wedding Prep #3 - custom made bridal shoes

If shopping for wedding bands is fun, then shopping for my bridal shoes are frustrating! I have never been crazy in shoes all my life; it's not because I don't love pretty shoes, it's just simply due to I am having an abnormally small feet where I can hardly find a pair of shoes that fit my UK size 3 feet comfortably, let alone a pretty pair.

While I was frustrated in searching for my bridal shoes all around KL & SG, then I come across a contact for high heels customization! Without a second thoughts, I called the number then meet up with the lady then chose my design... then tada!! in 2 months time, I got my custom made high heels!!

my fish mouth pumps with Swarovski, so bling I likey! :)

The photo above was sent by the lady cobbler, I have not collected it from her yet. I've tried the size before though and it fit perfectly on my feet, omg it feel so nice I've not gotten any shoes that can fit my feet so perfectly before. Sorry you people having normal sized feet cannot understand this. :p. Btw, it's too early to judge whether it's really comfy but from the review of her customer, I believe it is. Yes, I'm happy. :D

PS : This is the contact of the cobbler  - 
https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoe

 

No comments: