Thursday, November 05, 2009

Do you feel great about yourself?

It might be a bad idea to reveal much about one's job in his or her own blog, but I can't comes out anything else to blog without flushing out this thought from my mind which I was lingering about since quite a while ago.

I'm dejected. Is that just me (probably not) or the morale is pretty low in the office. I guess it's not solely the paycut which contributes this, but also the "culture". I don't find myself learning nor motivated, the workload is surprisingly light and relax, you can easily spot it by seeing how active I am in facebook. ;)

However, thanks to the "Work Life Balance Policy", I am enjoying my life pretty much, I have plenty of time for myself, but why am I still feeling down? I feel like there is something missing in my life and I don't feel great about myself anymore.

One told me life is not all about work, yes, I am absolutely agree. But on the other hand, I think a life without a job which offer u the sense of achievement is just incomplete (perhaps it's different for someone with family).

2 comments:

琦筠Eugene李 said...

Your situation is very similar with 1 of my fren, who last time was working in Petronas.
With RM10k of salary per month but he told me he totally become "cacat" in the company.Find himself totally useless following the "Malay"sian culture in the co.Finally he quit.
dear, maybe u see what u want now for this stage of life?
Money, time or satisfaction in life?

Tammy said...

ya.. I think I just need to figure out what I really want and how to make me feel great about myself again. Hopefully it's not too late :)