Wednesday, April 08, 2009

F1 2009 @ Sepang

This is my first time to the track and watch F1 racing live. Unfortunately, it was pouring. I think we were really lucky, it only happened few times in the past that the F1 race have to stopped half way due to heavy rain, how lucky we were to witness such rare occasion and end up we only able to watch 33 out of the 60 laps; yeah, disappointed.

Anyway, I had fun with Danny and my colleagues. It was really an eye-opener to me - to experience this international event, to see how fast can the F1 car race, to hear how harshing the engine sound can be, and not to mention to feel how crappy the carpark is, and how terrible the traffic jam is..


The view from our seat

It is really not an easy job to capture the photo of the car especially on a straight track, it is too fast. By the time I release the shutter of my camera, the car already gone out of my sight

Then it start raining

And then the safety car appear

Talk about the crappy carpark, it is not cheap wei, it cost a rm50 for the carpark which we gotta walk for a long long distance to reach the entrance of the circuit, moreover, we gotta soak our feet into the mud while walking to the carpark due to the rain, thank god I was with my slippers..

All of us

Our seat. See the guy in pink at the back? Don't you think he looks like Jay Chow? Hehe

Me and Danny

2 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

although it rained but it was an experience to the F1 track ! hehe ..
you doesnt seem to be going to F1 racing ..but to maybe casual shopping :P

Tammy said...

haha, I scared it will be too hot ma, tat's y wear so "qing liong"..