Sunday, June 08, 2008

Non-fattening Ice Cream


Are you craving for ice cream while you are on diet? Dang dang dang dang, here I present you the non-fattening ice cream!!! Can you believe it? what is more wonderful than indulge yourself with a nice ice cream yet not ruining your diet plan?

It's not merely the non-fattening factor that deserve this blog entry, in fact, it is very delicious. This ice is having a different texture than the ordinary ice cream, it is very milky and smooth. There are various type of flavour too, defnitely I will recommend you my all-time-favourite - Chocolate flavour.

This ice cream stall is just a petite size stall which is renting a small space in the "100 yen" shop in SS2, which is same row with the Ambank. Worth trying especially for girls.



My favourites chocolate flavour sold out, this one suits people that love sour taste

9 comments:

Eunice Foo said...

wah wah ...suit me suit me !!! haha looks yummy too ... will go try :)

chrys said...

hehe.... finally im back...

dear... puchong (nearby tesco) oso hav branch for tis ice cream oh. hiak hiak hiak... then u can eat everyday.. i dun belif not fat.. wahahaha...

Tammy said...

in puchong also got???? where is it??????

Anonymous said...

sure ah not fattening...how many calories wor..i need to diet until oct (>_<)

Tammy said...

Haha, I am not sure how true it is, but since it claim so, i believe so lo. Anyway, you looks great now, don't need to slim down anymore, just maintain it will do.. :)

Anonymous said...

wah no ler..those are camera trick... actually my arms and legs still fat one.. u dun see nia.. (>_<)

Anonymous said...

u look more fitter and slimmer (>_<).

Anonymous said...

have you ever try eating ice-cream and corn flakes together? I find this combination yummy yum. It will be nicer with macadania nut and almond. :-)

Tammy said...

I tried the corn flakes with ice cream one, not bad.. but I prefer ice cream + marshmallow.. hehe..